S t a t e - o f - t h e - A r t
D E N T A L T E C H N O L O G Y
Our general dentistry practice offers cleanings, fluoride treatments, implants, dentures, sealants, partials, bonding, extractions, veneers, and even custom made mouth guards. SACHS DENTAL leads the way with the very best modern dental technology:
- One-day porcelain crowns — no more waiting weeks with traditional impressions.
- Digital X-rays — identify problems early when they are easy to rectify. Less radiation than standard X-rays.
- Tooth-colored, metal-free fillings that strengthen teeth.
- Intra-oral camera — lets you see what needs attention.
- Take-home whitening kits as well as in-office bleaching.
- The newest techniques in root canal therapy.
CEREC technology provides quality restorations in a single visit.
Restoring damaged teeth (“crowns”) used to be a 2-4 week process that involved taking impressions and sending them to a lab. Our modern computer-aided design (CAD-CAM) technology allows us to quickly and economically fabricate a ceramic impression of your tooth in about one hour. CEREC fillings or restorations are made of tooth-colored ceramic (porcelain) so they look natural. In one office visit you’ll be on your way!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.